An 8000-Series C-TEC2™ engine, fortified with a vertical steering post and swaybar-equipped AMS front suspension.
- Alpha-One™ Single Beam Rear Suspension: Our single-beam rear suspension unlocks more maneuverability in the backcountry. Up here, there’s only one alpha.
- FOX® ZERO QS3 Shocks: Easy to adjust, and built for any terrain and riding style. Our premium FOX ZERO QS3 shocks are available in 1.5- or 2.0-inch diameters.
- Ams Front Suspension: Arctic Mountain Suspension is tailor-made to maneuver in deep snow. The lightweight, forged-aluminum spindles sit at a 27 degree spindle caster angle, providing optimal ski camber for off-trail cornering and more predictable counter-steering when side-hilling. They’re built to reduce drag, while the dual-phase alloy-steel A-arms are lightweight and durable.
- G2 Proclimb™ 7 Mountain Ski: This lightweight ski is contoured for easier steering, and integrates with the AMS spindles for better deep-snow performance.
- Power Claw Track: Power Claw Track is built lightweight, with a single-ply design and a 2.86-inch pitch – all so you can master deep snow runs. Its stagger-set, curved-forward paddle towers won’t fold over or take a set, and Attack 20 paddles let you float over the deep stuff.
- Adjustable Ski Stance: Easily adjust your ski stance from 39.5- to 41.5 inches for maximum adaptability.
- Reinforced Running Boards: Big air means big impact, which is why Riot’s running boards are reinforced with an extrusion for added rigidity.
||Riot X 8000 ES QS3 146 X 2.6
- Engine Type: 8000 C-TEC2, 2-Stroke
- Displacement: 794cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 85 x 70 mm
- Lubrication: Electronic Injection
- Ignition: Digitally Controlled CDI
- Engine Stator Output: 270 W @ 3000 RPM
- Fuel Delivery: Next Generation C-TEC2
- Exhaust: APV with Tuned Pipe, Pipe Sensor and Stainless Steel Manifold and Muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 11.7 gal.
- Oil System Capacity: 3.25 qt.
- Coolant System Capacity: 5 qt.
- Minimum Octane: 91
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response II
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Arctic Mountain Drive System
- Brakes: Stealth Hydraulic Master Cylinder w/ Lightweight Caliper
- Clutch Calibration: 0-5,000 ft.
- Gearing: 19/50
- Chain Pitch: 96
- Track Drive Sprocket: 9 Tooth, 2.86 Pitch, Exvolute
- Reverse: Push-Button Engine
- Front Suspension: Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS)
- Ski Shocks: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5 or FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3 Coil-Over (varies by model)
- Sway Bar: Standard
- Front Travel: 8.5 in.
- Rear Suspension: ALPHA-ONE Rear Suspension
- Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5 or FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3 Coil-Over (varies by model)
- Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5 or FOX 1.5 ZERO QSL Coil-Over (varies by model)
- Rear Travel: 13 in.
- Overall Chassis Length: 131 in.
- Overall Chassis Width: 46.5 in.-48.5 in.
- Overall Chassis Height: 49 in.
- Estimated Dry Weight: 482 lbs.
- Track Type: Power Claw
- Track Width: 15 in.
- Track Length: 146 in.
- Lug: 2.60 in.
- Pitch: 2.86 in.
- Ski Stance: 39.5-41.5 in. – Adjustable
- Ski Type/Width: G2 ProClimb – 7 in.
- Runner Type: Single Runner with Carbide
- Type of Gauge: Deluxe Digital
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Digital/Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital
- Battery Voltage: Digital
- Altimeter: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- Color: Dynamic Charcoal/Fire Red, Woody’s Orange/Blue
- Heat Exchanger: Front/Long Tunnel
- Starter: Electric Push-Button
- Handlebars: Hooked with Grab Handle, 4.5 in. Riser
- Lighting: Dual Halogen 2-Bulb or LED with Accent Light (varies by model)
- Seating: Mountain
- Storage Components: Tunnel Bag
- Additional Accessories: Handguards, Heated Drivers Seat, Mirrors, Passenger Seat, Side Panel Wind Deflectors, Sno Pro Hooked Brake Lever, Tow Switch, Tunnel Flare, Visor Plug-Ins, Rear Rack
- Standard Accessories: 12V Outlet, Brake Disc, Goggle Holder, Hand & Thumb Warmers, Ice Scratchers, Sport Front Bumper, Steering, Tether Switch
- Windshield: 1 in. Mountain-Height